Continuing Education (CE) Information (Log in)
Our goal is to create three credits of continuing education each year. Each credit will have approximately 3-5 hours of course work followed by a course test. You will be required to complete 6 continuing education credits every two years to maintain your active status on the CFedS Roster. Certification Candidates are also required to complete the same continuing education requirements, however, they will not appear on the CFedS Roster until they become licensed and update that information in their profile which in turn will change their status to CFedS.
Each course will have a test that requires a 75% passing score. If you fail a test, you must wait 24 hours from the time you fail the test in order to retake it.
Click on each to review the course description, objectives, instructors, course length, cost and CE credits.
- The 2009 Manual of Surveying Instructions
- Tussio 37 IBLA 135
- Stoddard Jacobsen and Robert C. Downer
- Longview Fibre Co. 135 IBLA 170
- Delzell 158 IBLA 238
- Hillstrom 180 IBLA 388
- William D. Brown 137 IBLA 31
- The Landslide Report
- Specifications for Descriptions of Land
- Hasenyager 176 IBLA 252
- Resurveying an Entire GLO Township
- February 2018 Las Vegas CFedS Workshop
- Discrepancies in the Official Record
- Advanced Topics and Cases in Mineral Surveys
- APLS-CLSA-NALS 2020 Conference
- 2021 RMSS Conference
- 7 States Western Conference